Alabama Center for Real Estate
- If you have already registered for a course you do not need to register again. Simply login using the fields above to view your sessions.
New Students - If you have not yet registered for the a course and would like to, click on a course below.
- Every licensee with an active salesperson's or broker's license is required by law to complete 15 hours of continuing education. This selection will take you to a list of continuing education offerings for you to choose from.
- This is the 60 hour course required by the Alabama Real Estate Commission to get an Alabama real estate license. This selection will take you to a registration page.
- If you have already completed a Prelicense course and need extra help. This course is designed to prepare you to pass the state licensing exam! This selection will take you to a registration page.
- After passing the state licensing exam, you will have 90 days to decide whether you want to actively practice real estate or place your license on an inactive status.
If you are not going to practice real estate immediately, you may want to place your license on inactive status, which means it will be held at the Alabama Real Estate Commission until you are ready to active it.
If you will immediately begin your real estate practice, then you will need to find a broker to hold your license (within 90 days after passing state exam Ð see above).
Once you have decided on an active or inactive license, you will send in an application that you will receive after passing the state licensing exam. You will be issued a temporary salesperson license.
You then have either 6 months (active license) or 12 months (inactive license) to complete this 30 hours post license course. This selection will take you to a registration page.
- Any licensee that has had an active salesperson's license for two of the previous three years is eligible to take this 60 hour broker course and then sit for the state broker's exam. This selection will take you to a registration page.
ACRE has partnered with The Career Academy of Real Estate to bring you these course offerings. By signing up for one of these courses, you will be a student of Career Academy of Real Estate. Your instructor is Donnis Palmer. She will be happy to answer any questions you might have. You can reach her at 251-233-3058 or email her at dpalmer@CareerAcademyofRealEstate.com.